After completing part 1 and rebooting, you may now install Ubuntu on WSL.
- Right-click on the Start Menu icon and click Windows PowerShell (Admin).
- Review the license terms, then press y and Enter to continue.
- When prompted to create a user account, choose a username and password. Remember this information.Visit the Ubuntu 18.04 LTS app on the Microsoft Store.
- Click the Get button to download the app.
- Once installed, click the Launch button on the Ubuntu store page to install the distro.
- When the process is finished, you'll be presented with a BASH prompt.
In the window that appears, enter the following command and press Enter to execute it.